Scoot Education
Scoot Education
Subscribe to newsletter

By subscribing, you're confirming that you agree to our terms and conditions.

Share this post

Please note that Scoot is no longer sponsoring Australian educators to come to the United States.

Have you ever had dreams of living abroad in a foreign country? Well, you’re in luck! Scoot Education is looking to send educators to Australia and you could be one of those educators. Advance your teaching career today and apply to work abroad!

Teach in Australia

Say ‘G’day’ to sunny Australia, with the beaches at your doorstep and iconic Aussie sights to explore.

Australia provides a wealth of experiences for anyone embarking on a working holiday or looking to make a more permanent move. With an extensive network of partner schools nationally, we can always find the best teaching jobs for you.


In addition to teaching, we also offer opportunities in:

  • Early Childhood
  • Education support (TA)
  • Special Needs Settings (SEN)
  • Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)
  • Administration staff

We’re here to support you every step of the way

We know you’ll want as much support as possible as a teacher abroad. That’s why we provide you with:

    • Guidance from expert consultants who have lived the teaching abroad dream themselves!
    • Assistance with visas
    • Help with state teaching registration, security clearances, and setting up bank accounts
    • Teaching job opportunities available pre-departure and upon arrival
    • Assistance in finding accommodation, local activities, and travel advice
    • App-based management of your work schedule for convenience and reliability (While Scoot has Scoot2Book, Anzuk has Ready2Book. Same app, different name!)
  • Local events and online social platforms so you can connect with other travelers before departing


If you’re a qualified teacher in the USA and completed a 4-year degree (such as a Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent, your qualifications will be recognized in Australia and you’ll be eligible to teach there. You’ll also be required to register with the appropriate state-based registration board for teaching.

If you don’t have a teaching qualification you can still be suitable for Support roles or Early Childhood (Nursery) roles!

Early Childhood (Nursery) educators must have their qualifications assessed by Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) before they apply for their teaching registration.

You’ll also be required to submit:

Where can I work?

We have offices across Australia to help you get on your teaching overseas journey!

What are you waiting for?

This teaching opportunity is a chance at getting out into the world and we don’t want you to miss it! Australia is a gorgeous country, with rich history and amazing people.