Get ready for a paws-itively amazing time at Scoot Education’s fundraiser for Phoenix Children’s Animal-Assisted Therapy program!
Join our fundraiser: “Scoot let the dogs out!”
March 11th, 11 AM to 2 PM
3440 S Hawes Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212
A fun-filled day with a petting zoo, snacks, sponsored booths, and – of course – furry friends!
All Scoot educators and active members of the Animal-Assisted Therapy program can attend this event FOR FREE.
All other interested attendees must pay a $50 ticket.
100% of all proceeds will go to continuing Phoenix Children’s Animal-Assisted Therapy program.
About Scoot and Phoenix Children’s
Scoot Education is an educational staffing company that helps individuals find substitute teaching positions and schools find great teachers. With over 15 years of experience across 5 different countries, we know that our new perspectives and new tech-driven solutions help make your life easier. Along with our teams in Australia, New Zealand, UK, and Canada, we’re part of a global effort to place 1 million exceptional educators into classrooms by 2025.
Phoenix Children’s has provided world-class healthcare to children and families in Arizona for more than 40 years. Since its founding in 1983, it has grown into one of the nation’s largest pediatric health systems.
The Animal-Assisted Therapy program brings the healing power of animals to their patients and families. A team of 36 volunteer therapy animals—34 dogs and two cats—visit the hospital weekly with their owners.
Give back to the community
If you are able to donate, we greatly appreciate any and all donations. Your support is crucial in helping us keep this incredible volunteer program alive and continuing to bring comfort and healing to children in need.
Here are a few more reasons why you should consider supporting Phoenix Children’s!
- Support a good cause: The fundraiser is for Phoenix Children’s Animal-Assisted Therapy program, which uses animals to help children heal and cope with illnesses and injuries. Donating money to this event will directly support this volunteer program and the children it serves.
- Make a difference in children’s lives: Animal-assisted therapy has been shown to have a positive impact on children’s mental and physical well-being. By donating money to this event, you will be helping to improve the lives of children who are dealing with difficult medical situations.
- Have fun while giving back: The event is taking place at Superstition Farm, which promises a fun-filled day with furry friends. You can enjoy a great day out while also making a difference in the lives of children.
- Give back to the community: Phoenix Children’s serves the community, and by donating to this event, you will be helping to support the hospital’s efforts to provide care for children in need.
- Tax-deductible: The donation is tax deductible which means you can reduce your taxable income and at the same time support a good cause.
Calling all businesses with a passion for making a difference!
Get your paws on the opportunity to sponsor the “Scoot let the dogs out!” fundraiser and show your support for Phoenix Children’s Animal-Assisted Therapy program. You can have a whole display table, showcase your company logos at key locations, give your employees the gift of a fun-filled day with furry friends, and more.
Contact David Chesnik at firstname.lastname@example.org to choose a sponsorship level and get in on the action.
And don’t forget, you can also make a difference by donating items for our silent auction or new toys for our therapy animals. Reach out to David at the same email and let’s make a difference together!